WHY “The untold”.

 


Hi, My name is Abigail, I'm the twenty-something girl behind this blog, created with intention of sharing everything I enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š. I am happy and thrilled at the same time that you visited my blog today!๐Ÿ˜Š... When I first went to college, I had different encounters with people from different backgrounds, some were within my age range and of course some of whom were older..We all know how college life is.. the excitement, new environment, new friends, being so far away from home, name it...

In the process of trying to fit in with college life, I felt I was lacking something within me, At first i thought I knew it all but in the actual sense, The Abigail in me literally knew nothing. Well, it's not surprising at all because at some point we all go through a certain phase in life (Maybe or maybe not) where we are unsure about ourselves and how to handle certain things.. 

I gave it a deep thought on how to help myself... maybe Read books, Listen to music more, read more blogs/start my own blog.. still couldn't decide.

WHY THE UNTOLD? 

The big Question is here. 

Two years ago, I started reading books, blogs, different social media posts, I'd write my own poetry too... Funny thing is no matter how satisfied I was with my poetry pieces, or how good my friends told me the pieces were, I have never published my work because I felt I wasn't good enough and I cared about how people would judge my work.. I mean yeah! there are people that are way too good out there hence, Every little bit of the words I wrote remained in my poetry note pad and never publicised.. That was quite stingy to someone that could have used my pieces of poetry to feel better/feel encouraged/motivated in some way. MAYBE? 

It's not a secret that many people tell their stories from different perspectives and are still neglected. We speak from different backgrounds and experiences, and share what we do, what we go through in life, our happy moments and struggles , and how we are connected to the things going on in our lives.

The idea of my Blog “THE UNTOLD”..I hope that other people can read my thoughts, i hope I can create a soul connection platform for myself to grow, feel more comfortable to share my stories, opinions, thoughts and of course my poetry..

I hope my blogs can be a lesson or two to anyone that comes across them..

THANK YOU FOR READING! 

Abigail Chifusa.


(Please feel free to share your comments, make them anonymous if that makes you feel comfortable.. I would love to know your thoughts about “THE UNTOLD STORIES” you feel haven't been told and how you feel they could have been told in a better way.)


 

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that you have finally decided to grace us with this. I've been waiting for this. I'm really proud of you. Looking forward to more blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't a long wait yeah? ๐Ÿ˜…
      Thank you so much, I'm really humbled.

      Delete
  2. Ah finally
    This was what I wanted from start
    To me your work has always been excellent
    I loved listening to your poetry this is a great move honey
    "THE UNTOLD" will be heard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed “THE UNTOLD” Will be heard.. Thank you so much, this means a lot ❤

      Delete
  3. This right here is the Start of something Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! ๐Ÿค—❤ Thank you so much.. ๐Ÿฅฐ

      Delete
  4. Words can't express how proud I am of this step that you have taken..... Wishing you all the best as you grace us with this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited already!!!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ Can't wait for more of 'The Untold'
    Congratulations๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅ‚To more Great works girl.✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot love ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ❤ to more great works ๐Ÿฅ‚

      Delete
  6. You go girl! So proud of you ๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant! x ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just out here witnessing the beginning of greatness.
    Congratulations for challenging yourself, keep at it.
    Looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe through your blogs, you'll be able to help many people in many ways. Knowing the type of person you are, I strongly believe only good things will come from you. I can't wait to read more articles from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really humbled by your kind words.. thank you so much, I really appreciate.

      Delete
  10. impeccable timing for such an immaculate script..... i love the boldness in particular to do this... may the lord bless the work of your hands and lift you to great heights you never fathomed to ever reach. looking forward to more life changing, educative and informative posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN! I'm grateful for the kind words, means a lot ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ thank you so much.

      Delete
  11. Great blog best friend can't wait to read more of your blogs big ups

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing content Abi ... Keep them coming..Well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UNSEEN ANTHRAX PERILS -Unravelling Zambia’s disease outbreaks

Ku Mukobeko: A journey of redemption through poetry

MWINILUNGA PINEAPPLES GO BEGGING -Kalene Hills Fruits Company holds hope for farmers