IT'S THE MESS THAT ATTRACTS CHANGE!!

πŸ₯°I hope the time that you spend on this blog post today is as elated as this smile here!😁

The past few months have really redefined me and I felt like sharing this on my blog today... I dont know where to start from but really I have felt myself changing every single day. It could be growth 🀷🏽‍♀️ or maybe not,,but I have lived to see the better version of Abby that was almost lost..
Most of you would be wondering what things I could have been going through and what kind of change I am talking about..

I wish I could go in detail but maybe that's a topic for another day 😊...We all have gone through certain things or maybe have done certain things that we wish we never did, certain paths we took that we wish we never did...Don't feel ashamed if you have, because you're not alone, I too have experienced “some” of those things, I have made mistakes too, hurt some people, lost friends, I've been hurt before, certain opportunities that I thought were meant for me didn't come my way, In as much as I look happy on the outside, I cry too when I'm sad because it makes me feel better “but that crying never solved any problems” (someone told me this) which is somehow true....πŸ€”πŸ’­

Well, things are a little different now.. how I look at things, my desires, my goals, my interests, how high or low I think about myself, the things I say about myself, who and what I value, in short, lets just say everything is different, I even have a blog of my own now..πŸ˜…


Change doesn't just come unexpectedly but it starts in those places we can't reach out on our own.. Change was inevitable, and I think this is where he started working on me.
How I delt with things in the past few months was clear enough that I cannot fight it on alone.. That man upstairs opened new doors amidst my lost opportunities, his light has been shining throughout even in my darkest days when i never felt like reaching out to him, He revealed my strengths when I felt I was not good enough,, but, like everyone else, I also have so many plans for my future self, plans for my career, plans for my family I even have plans for you reading this today..


I thought I was someone worth praising for my hard work and achievements, but..I am not that great, I am nothing without him, I am not there yet, and even when I get there it will still feel like I am not yet there because I want to keep learning new things and unlearning bad habits..

Everything you need now or will ever need comes after you trust and obey.. walk with with this man and you will believe that what I am telling you today is not a lie.

He is watching over us every single day and I am a proud product of his grace..

THANK YOU FOR READING! πŸ™πŸ½

Abigail Chifusa.

(Please feel free to share the link, share your comments too, make them anonymous if that makes you feel comfortable...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNSEEN ANTHRAX PERILS -Unravelling Zambia’s disease outbreaks

Ku Mukobeko: A journey of redemption through poetry

MWINILUNGA PINEAPPLES GO BEGGING -Kalene Hills Fruits Company holds hope for farmers